How to register for Amlak Direct:
- Click the Login link on Amlak Direct Page
- Click New to AmlakDirect? Register Now
- Enter the required details. For example: First name, last name, email address, date of birth, and customer identification number.
- You will then receive a one-time password (OTP) on your registered mobile number. You can use this OTP to complete your registration on Amlak Direct and check your statement of account.
How to stay safe online
- Make sure your computer and your web-enabled phone are protected with up-to-date internet security software.
- Never log into Online Banking via a link in an email – always access it by typing the address into your browser or using a trusted link from your bookmarks.
- Don’t use PINs or passwords that are easy for someone to guess – strong passwords contain a mix of letters (upper and lower case), numbers and symbols.
- Don’t tell anyone your security details and never write them down in a way that might be recognized by someone else.
- Change your password immediately if you suspect anyone else may have gained access to it.
- Remember that Amlak will never ask for your PIN, password, OTP or full security details through mail or phone.
- Never divulge OTP to a caller or in response to an email or text.
- Be wary of opening attachments in emails that you’re not expecting or are unsure about – if in doubt, delete the email.
- Ensure Amlak has your up-to-date mobile/telephone contact numbers.
If you get a suspicious email that claims to be from Amlak Finance PJSC, forward it to email@example.com and then delete the email straightaway.