How to stay safe online
- Make sure your computer and your web-enabled phone are protected with up-to-date internet security software.
- Never log into Online Banking via a link in an email – always access it by typing the address into your browser or using a trusted link from your bookmarks.
- Don’t use PINs or passwords that are easy for someone to guess – strong passwords contain a mix of letters (upper and lower case), numbers and symbols.
- Don't tell anyone your security details and never write them down in a way that might be recognized by someone else.
- Change your password immediately if you suspect anyone else may have gained access to it.
- Remember that Amlak will never ask for your PIN, password, OTP or full security details through mail or phone.
- Never divulge OTP to a caller or in response to an email or text.
- Be wary of opening attachments in emails that you’re not expecting or are unsure about – if in doubt, delete the email.
- Ensure Amlak has your up-to-date mobile/telephone contact numbers.
If you get a suspicious email that claims to be from Amlak Finance PJSC, forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org and then delete the email straightaway.
Indicative amount, actual will vary depending on eligibility & other inclusions (takaful)