Amlak Finance PJSC is a leading specialized real estate financier in the Middle East. Since its establishment in November 2000 as the region’s pioneer financial services provider, it has provided its customers with innovative, Sharia-compliant property financing products and solutions designed to meet the rapidly evolving market demands.
It was first established as a private shareholding company in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, in accordance with UAE Federal Law. In 2004, it was converted to a Public Joint Stock Company.
The Company is licensed by the UAE Central Bank as a finance company. It is primarily focused on financing and investing activities based on structures such as Ijara, Murabaha, Mudaraba, Wakala and Musharaka. All activities of the Company are conducted in accordance with Islamic Sharia and within the provisions of its Articles and Memorandum of Association.
Products & Services
Dubai, UAE: March 30, 2020 – Amlak Finance PJSC, a leading specialised Islamic real estate financier in the Middle East, today announced its full-year financial results for the year ended December 31, 2019. The company focused on prudently managing its operations and balance sheet in the UAE, while realising strategic growth opportunities in key regional markets.March 30, 2020
Amlak Finance PJSC, a leading specialized Islamic real estate financier, today announced that it has achieved 95% approval on its debt restructuring terms. The remainder 5% represents only three creditors out of twenty seven and negotiations with them are currently underway.January 7, 2020
Amlak Finance PJSC, a leading specialized Islamic real estate financier, today announced its financial results for the 9-month period ending September 30, 2019.November 13, 2019
Dubai, UAE: 31 July 2019 – Amlak Finance PJSC, a leading specialized Islamic real estate financier, today announced its financial results for the first half ending June 30, 2019.July 31, 2019